The M1 is OMPHobby's all new '150' class heli. It has all the same great features of the M2 but in a smaller package including simple and high performance direct drive main and tail rotors, just like it's big brother. Choice of integrated S-FHSS or OMPHobby receiver, plus ports for connection of an external DSM or SBus receiver. The OMPHobby M1 sets an all new standard in quality and performance in the 150 heli class.
- Main motor: Sunnysky R23-2
- Tail motor: Sunnysky R09-2
- Diameter of main blades: 290mm
- Diameter of tail blades: 46.5mm
- Weight: approx. 118g
- Overall size: 290*88*290
- Battery: 2s 350mAh 50C (1 battery included)
- Flying time: maximum flying time 8Min / 3D violent 3min
- Servos: Digital sub micro, metal gears, plastic case
- Flight controller: Adjustable parameters, governor mode
- Receiver: SFHSS or OMPHobby integrated receiver plus S-BUS & DSM ports for external Rx.
- Included accessories: Charge lead, nut wrench, screwdriver, 1mm hex wrench, spare screws & servo arms.